poniedziałek, 22 kwietnia 2013

My poe try


*

When swell heads
Go to sleep
You'll ask me where
And I'll tell you why
We'll never meet

I'll never drown
In your eyes
You'll never feel
My skin

I'll never see
Your smile
You'll never hear
My voice

So I keep writing
Messages in bottles
The only way
To be
In touch
With you

*

I played
Many games
Lost them all
Now it's time
I were real
To be ridiculed
Eventually
By verisimilitude
Of the pencil case
With my name
On the front

*

(S)mile (a)long
A mile-long smile
(Clean)sing
(Abund)dance
Sa(i)d (a)muse (a)gain
(W)here
(Now)here
(Fai)lure
(St)r(a)ight
Life is art
Art is life
(Ex)act(ly)

*

Shining table top
Perfect corner ending
Water-falling eyes
Firmly-rooted legs
Laughing uphill down
Paramount exposure
Turning inside out
Hammer fix reset

*

‘Will my verse be all ruined if I break a vowel?’,
said one gorgeous wet naked body to the towel.
She smiled to the silence, reaching for the croissant.
The towel was there for the sake of the consonant.

*

I’m standing up
On the stony shore
I feel
How my powers are leaving me
You told me
To keep the thread warm
But I’m freezing
It was not to be
The way
It is
Now
The winds break
The breaks wind
And I am not
The way
I was to be


*



Once a phoneme
Always a phoneme
The way
You say
Contributes
To the sound database
And how it’s been said
Cannot be unsaid the same
Your choice
In voice
Echoes in the space
Your space
In time

*

When time flies
The space shrinks
The shrink paces
The patient's patient
And all's been sa(i)d
Our hour
Their there
See sea
Hear here

*

I think I thought I’d write a poem
I’d skip the rhyme but leave the rhythm
To better tune with the heart beat vibe
No punctuation marks as usual
I’d deal with all the secrets of life
I’d share the way to walk on fire
My words would move the rocky mountains
Their heat would melt the hardest structures
My mind would flash with thoughts like lightning
And everything would become so clear
But then I faced the stoned hearts shrinking
So I closed my eyes and changed my mind


*

The composer burns the trees
The orchestra fires at will
Missing the conductor
Most of the time
‘I had no idea…’
The audience swallows
Hot drops
The mixture of admiration and embarrassment
Disillusioned
‘I will never…’

*

There is truly a variety of leaves
I can leave you in a secret place
You can leave me after you please me in a secret way
We can both leave the headquarters of the secret police
Rolling on the floor laughing our arses off afterwards
Let’s leave it to the leaves
Shall we?

*

But then
Oh
But then
My senses went blunt
I reached for the heat
My fingers got burnt
I swallowed hot drops
My innocence fell
The mind
Stepped into the breach
‘I had no idea…’
‘I will never...’

*

'Tales tell tales'
People kill Time
Time is an aspect of God
People kill God
God is people
People are God
People believe God kills people
People kill themselves
Deadly logic

*

(Clean)sing
(Abun)dance
I’ve got a life to live
I’ve got a dream to dream
(A)gain

My body cells were decomposing for three days
My mind was pretending to give in to chaos
The cheater believed I was all his
Reason asleep
Will overcome

But I surrendered to the Light
(Ab)so(l)u(te)l(y)
Then I chose darkness for the sake of contrast
I lost
To win


*

I AM
In many worlds
At the same time
I touch and feel
To make them one
But then I think
And they are not

*

Copyright © Marek Stefanowicz 2010











2 komentarze:

  1. POEZJA MARKA...JEST NIEZWYKŁA...NIE MOGĘ POWIEDZIEĆ...DLACZEGO..RYTM..SLOWA..I SAM AUTOR TEŻ...INNY OD INNYCH...UWIELBIAM JĄ....CZYTAM..CZYTAM....I ZASTANWIAM SIĘ...DLACZEGO ......NIE JEST SŁAWNY....

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Muszę dodać.....jak bardzo cenięPOEZJĘ MARKA...TO TAK..ZE WZGLEDÓW ABSOLUTNIE EGOISTYCZYCH...PRZYZNAJĘ...JEST LEKARSTWEM DLA MNIE....POWIETRZEM...ZWŁASZCZ JEGO....UWIELBIAM GO...POPROSTU...CHYBA TO JEST NAJLEPSZE OKREŚLENIE....JESTEM EMOCJONALNA...TAK CZUJĘ...I NIC NIE CHCĘ I NIE ZMIENIĘ...MAREK JEST DLA MNIE...TAK CZUJĘ ARTYSTĄ PONADCZASOWYM..A KIEDY GO GOCENIĄ????????????!!!!!!!!!! NIEZWYKŁY....WE WSZYSTKIM...NIEPOPRAWNY..POSTĘPUJE JAK CHCE..NIE NAGINA SIĘ DO NICZEGO..NIEZRÓWNOWAŻONY...I WSZYSTKO MU SIĘ WYBACZA..MA NIESAMOWITY CZAR...

    OdpowiedzUsuń