czwartek, 1 marca 2012

Świetlik - Firefly


*


When the night is dark and deaf
To the ominous noises in the air
And not a soul around
You're all by yourself

Just whisper my name
And I'll be there in no time
To flash and brighten
Your grey sad world

Maybe you've seen me before
Maybe not

I'll twinkle here and I'll twinkle there
And I'll be glowing for some time
Coz I'm a Midsummer Eve firefly
I've got Divine Light in me in me

When a stream of broken thoughts
Floods your burning temples
And you can't wake up from a nightmare
Having lost the point in the muddle of impressions

I'll bring you God's Wisdom
And the Illumination of Life
I'll light your road
And help disentangle the coil of ropes

Maybe you've seen me before
Maybe not

I'll twinkle here and I'll twinkle there
And I'll be glowing for some time
Coz I'm a Midsummer Eve firefly
I've got Divine Light in me in me

When nasty shivers
Run through your narrow shoulders
When you soak in heavy rain
And rub your chilled little nose

Just whisper my name
And I'll be there in no time
I'll bring warmth under my little wings
And dry up all your body wet

1 komentarz:

  1. Asolutnie..tylko tyle mogę powiedzieć...
    nie dokończyłam.....absolutnie kocham ten wiersz......nic więcej....

    OdpowiedzUsuń