środa, 7 marca 2012

Niebo - Heaven


*


Always
As if for the first time ever
I look and I see you again

Your face
So bright and so fresh
Your words innocent and pure

But you know
Life is like a dream
The night matures in every flower
And every bird sings about silence
The wind swooshes about fading
Although
Who would understand the wind

Flow into the rain
Into the sea of a heaven's tears
Will you ever consider
Throwing your golden shoe into a puddle
And running barefoot
In self-amazement

Sweet
The sweetest nectar
Pollen in your hair and honey on your lips

I'm a drone
To stay there for ever
This flower has been growing for me

But you know
Life is like a dream
The night matures in every flower
And every bird sings about silence
The wind swooshes about fading
Although
Who would understand the wind

Don't give me
Any bored glances
After all life is amazing
We've got grass and common matters
And the eternal music
Which may not last long now

Your voice
When I hear my heart shivers
A little silver bell and the day is up

Joy
You sing to me from an apple tree twig 
Waking me again I love you

But you know
Life is like a dream
The night matures in every flower
And every bird sings about silence
The wind swooshes about fading
Although
Who would understand the wind

Dream a heaven
And me up there
By your side
Then open your eyes quickly
What's lost

Life is a daydream
You can almost get what you want
There is you and there is me
If you like
But somehow
There's no heaven

*


1 komentarz:

  1. jak zwykle ..zdumiewające...
    Marek....nigdy ale to nigdy nie powt...pisząc o MIŁOŚCI
    A to jest niezwykle trudne.....uchwycić to co najważniejsze...bez tanich efektów....

    OdpowiedzUsuń