czwartek, 8 marca 2012

Dzieje - Timing


*


The ball of wool
Two knitting needles
Rub against each other
To spin the plot
Of woollen mementoes

The warm room
You and I
Outside the wind and heavy rain
And here
Timing is good

In this manual acrobatics
There's more love than
In smiles and tears

Where every stitch
Interlocks our souls
Our eyes
Our lips
Our hair

I know
I think I know

With such a sweater on
Man is
Immune to bad fate
And to frosts
And to silly geese

To make me shine
And glitter in the sun
Please weave a golden thread
In the fabulous pattern
My Penelope

Our little Ithaca
Is not a kingdom
But it's rich with peace and quiet
Home
And your agile fingers

Which make every stitch
Interlock our souls
Our eyes
Our lips
Our hair

And I know

To penetrate the essence of the ball of wool
I take out the thought
As clear as day
That every thread has two ends

I always have one with me
When I walk through the world's labyrinth
And I have no fear at all
My Ariadne

For I know
You are on the other end
And we'll never get lost
In the fog
As long as the thread is

So do keep making every stitch
Interlock our souls
Our eyes
Our lips
Our hair

*



10 komentarzy: