poniedziałek, 5 marca 2012

13.20 do Łodzi - 13.20 to Lodz

*


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC1r0XIMsPY

I'll remember platform four
The lights that are on day and night
And the announcer's bitter voice
Once again sweetening the fate
Of the mono-route traveller

I'll remember your fingers
Relaxed as if after a fight
From gripping to waving
The scale of minor range of goodbyes

I'll remember your hair
And the silent piles of our burning words
Your vanishing eyes' trembling
Certainty
Faith
And doubt

I'll remember the corner in the corridor
The jolting monotonous rhythm
And behind the window the whole tear
Passing before the astigmatic eyes
Of the mono-route traveller


I'll remember your fingers
Relaxed as if after a fight
From gripping to waving
The scale of minor range of goodbyes

I'll remember your hair
And the silent piles of our burning words
Your vanishing eyes' trembling
Certainty
Faith
And doubt

I'll remember the death
And the resurrection
The cycle of the painful and glorious moments
Who's gonna pay for all that time
Who put us to the test
Whose phiz should I smash
Who blocked all other routes
Of the mono-route traveller

*




1 komentarz:

  1. Tylko poeta potrafi...tak...
    wzruszać...zasmucić....tylko oni...prawdziwi artyści .....

    OdpowiedzUsuń