środa, 15 lutego 2012

Sztabińska Zabawa - Let's Dance, Shell Wii?


*


This potboiler's for you
My country bumpkin lass
Oaf Flower in full bloom
I choose to leave uncut

I'd rather dance with you
The firehouse is full
Of country bumpkin lads
Who watch my every step
The loose boards in the fence
Outside won't wait too long

The band does their best
To please the teeming mass
The tambourine girl sings
She's Gypsy and not tough

I'd rather dance with you
The firehouse is full
Of country bumpkin lads
Who watch my every step
The loose boards in the fence
Outside won't wait too long

All lasses choose to dance
With lads who'd drive them home
Oaf Flower looks at me
But I don't have a car

I'd rather dance with you
The firehouse is full
Of country bumpkin lads
Who watch my every step
The loose boards in the fence
Outside won't wait too long

*

24 komentarze:

  1. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The date's right but it was Carshalton. The hall behind the church. :)


    wv: narye James ???

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. True. :)

    Yess. Only a year younger.. or several older... :)

    troduced ingistar

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. It's the new planking... :)


    thin dame 14.2

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Certainly knot! I'm mean...thirteen. You were younger; I was older...

    efforts afiend

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Yess. You were older than me. But you aren't. Knot anymore. :o)

    Aaah... So these are just word verifications! I thought we were playing anagrams... :o)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. That's true. You need to catch down! :)

    A splaying ragman? Nah, knot yet. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Are you falling a gain? :o)

    BTW, re member who makes models of ships in bottles?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I fell a long time ago...and yes, a gain... :)

    Pie rats, off course...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Better a gain than a part... :o)

    Yess. Re tired. Also referred to as gynaecologists.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Absolutely! :)

    Now I've got Marianne Faithfull on the brain a gain...(d rain)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Near lie. And yeah, let's stay with that one... Rather than the gynaecologist's song. :)


    wv: Maste left.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Witch you probably need to. Right? :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Nah. I can just keep lying near...
    Cheetah! Tis no wv!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Do lie near. :) And, twas so! Your wvs have changed - two words now. Ore numbers as well.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Eye will. Even nearear, Moor Lass. :o)
    Wv: 'Maste left'? Norway. You franced it up. Con fess.
    BTW, re member what Estonia would be without the Internet? :o)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Ow, knot rite in my cock leer!

    Nah. Siriusly. :) Much as eye'd love to... butt no.

    Stonia...doh. :)

    btw, knot going to tell you what wv was this time. You wouldn't believe it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń