niedziela, 26 lutego 2012

Już Czas - It's Time

*
High Time
I'm packing my rucksack
And so out and away
My guitar is playing
In its case
And all's just wonderful
How wonderful
Blimey

When I've got my rucksack
The whole world is mine
And with the guitar
I can be alone
But what for
But what for

So many sandy roads
And green groves
So many clear lakes
Shimmering reeds

So many blue seas
Beaches of golden sand
So many stately mountains
How beautiful

It's Time
High Time
I'm packing my rucksack
And so out and away
My guitar is playing
In its case
And all's just wonderful
How wonderful
Blimey

The train is gliding
Towards the hills of my dreams
Towards my golden beaches
Or into my deep forest

So many sandy roads
And green groves
So many clear lakes
Shimmering reeds

So many blue seas
Beaches of golden sand
So many stately mountains
How beautiful

It's Time
High Time
I'm packing my rucksack
And so out and away
My guitar is playing
In its case
And all's just wonderful
How wonderful
Blimey

*

Gawrych Ruda, Poland. May 1987.



2 komentarze: