piątek, 17 lutego 2012

Hymn Radosny - Hymn Joyous


*


The wind's dispelled those clouds and fog
I can see you rainbow a gain
In brightness and colours
You're my sparkling aurora
Floating in these heavenly blues
And making everything blossom

Above the glades of night mares
The Good Spirit soars
And from the embers in your eyes
And from the sweetness of your lips
A million rays
Have changed everything

Joy blasts my heart
Happiness shines
Farewell black night
My grey fog
Farewell

I wanna have fun
I wanna dance and laugh
As I'm singing to you

Why can't you hear
In the stream of words
My Soul's laughter
Bliss and ecstasy

And why can't you see
My wings spread
To carry us both
Up into a whirl of joyous moments

Your name is Rescision
I can see you rainbow a gain
In brightness and colours
You're my sparkling aurora
Floating in these heavenly blues
And making everything blossom

Above the glades of night mares
The Good Spirit soars
And from the embers in your eyes
And from the sweetness of your lips
A million rays
Have changed everything
A gain

Joy blasts my heart
Happiness shines
Farewell black night
My grey fog
Farewell

*

11 komentarzy:

  1. It's no good emailing JP Noel if you want to contact me.....unless, of course, you too have the Steve Games disease....lol

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. And here's me on the brink of a potential collaboration request....what the fuck am I thinking about? lol

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Love and peace until it's Time then.....

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Mourning, my old deer old frienemy. :o) Hoo nose... May bee wii're gonna play rock'n'roll to gather sum day. Mean while, Love and piece in deed. :o)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Butt seriously.. If I weren't so clitting broke... I'm mean... If I had any spare dosh at all, first of all, I'd have my book covers designed properly. And I wouldn't go to JP Noel or the bulbman... What the name... Sam Bradley... I would go straight to you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Second of all, I'd ask you to help me with my music projects. I'd pay you pretty substantial amounts of monies for recommending the best recording studio in Liverpool and the best session musicians you know, and for playing and singing my songs with me. I wish so much my music would sound properly some day. We both know my Home-Made Music Box project years back was a clitting waste of space. :o) Sound wise at least. Just a home PC and Adobe Audition is fun but never quality... :o(

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. And third of all... Let's facebuk it, my old deer old frienemy... FBI (Facebuk I) don't know no nothing no more. Nothing is real. And nothing ever happens really. Plus it's too clitting late for clitting anything, write? :o)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Forgot to mention the ancient Cakewalk Express. :o)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. You know... Where you have to click every single note... :o)

    OdpowiedzUsuń