środa, 22 lutego 2012

Drzwi - The Door


*



I fixed a dull gaze on the mirror
Wobbly and ownerless my walk
The train swinging with a whisper
Listen
You only push the door

And suddenly a warm hand
Touched my Heart
A Bright Figure
Pervaded my body
The New Spirit
Spoke
And the Secret
Is no more to me

You are the almighty ruler of the stars
Death is your servant and so is time
Your thoughts set the course of events
You’ll bang your head through the wall
If you wish

To you
Cowering in hangover
To you
A victim of your dreams
To you
Wretched of your own free will
To you
Always wanting to take
With no satisfaction

To all
Lost in the gloom of evil
To all
Searching for the daylight
I say
You only push the Door
And all God’s children
Will be gods again

You are the almighty ruler of the stars
Death is your servant and so is time
Your thoughts set the course of events
You’ll bang your head through the wall
If you wish

*


*

Borki, Poland, April 1986:



1 komentarz:

  1. "Come!

    Meet me just inside the Door of Everything, in my timeless realm of Being, where all the perfect qualities of your Grand Cosmic Self will intersect and blend into one precious jewel—the precious jewel of Love."

    A timely reminder. I must re-read this... :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń