niedziela, 19 lutego 2012

Cień - A Shadow


*


I'm a shadow
That wallows in the night's abyss
A big shadow
Falling on your face
A shadow of the world
A shadow of myself
A shadow of mountain high
I'm a shadow
Only and so much

Listen
Listen
How the wind dies
How the rocking wild orchard
Becomes meek
Only the shadows shimmer
Of the branches motionless
Shadows live their own
Shadowy life

I'm a shadow
That wallows in the night's abyss
A big shadow
Falling on your face
A shadow of the world
A shadow of myself
A shadow of mountain high
I'm a shadow
Only and so much

Four spotlights have deluded him
Now lost
Enslaved
He stands
Four shadows shimmer
In this dramatic split
Beware of light focusing
And distraction

I'm a shadow
That wallows in the night's abyss
A big shadow
Falling on your face
A shadow of the world
A shadow of myself
A shadow of mountain high
I'm a shadow
Only and so much

*

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz